Do you live in Maine but need a change of pace, a new place to work remotely, or an extended staycation? From out of state and looking for a change of scenery?
Blind Tiger is now booking for weekly* full-house rentals. Think outside the box when you’re looking for Portland rentals for your family or small group.
Portland’s newest luxury guest house, Blind Tiger offers nine individually decorated bedrooms and expansive lounge and dining space.
Make use of our contactless daily concierge service for grocery delivery and take out coordination, a personal chef, weekly housekeeping, and on-site laundry service. We’ll take care of all of the details so that you can enjoy a carefree escape.
Love Portland for the vibrant food scene? Many of the city’s amazing restaurants are offering takeout and delivery. We’re happy to provide details and suggestions, and will arrange for front-door drop off.
A one-of-a-kind guest house in an updated nineteenth-century Federal mansion located in the heart of Maine’s most vibrant city, Blind Tiger is nestled between Portland’s West End neighborhood and the Old Port. But you don’t need to leave the house in order to explore! Stay in and enjoy Blind Tiger’s lounge, fireplaces, billiard room, and cupola overlooking Portland harbor. The living room and bar room are vibrant places for intimate gatherings.
Designed to make you feel like a true Portlander, staying at Blind Tiger will allow you to escape your ordinary and enjoy the journey.
Weekly stay package includes:
- Nine bedrooms with private baths professionally designed by Elder & Ash, including a suite with an expansive 2nd-floor roof deck with lounge seating
- Four distinct common areas to relax and settle in
- Full professional-grade commercial kitchen at guest’s disposal
Add a contact-free personal chef for $300/day (the chef will cook and set up food in the kitchen with no direct contact with guests)
- Gardens and green space to enjoy
- Private access to the house’s billiard room, located in the building’s former speakeasy
- Daily concierge services, including pick-up and delivery of groceries
- Weekly cleaning of guest rooms and common spaces (cleaning products and protocols meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens)
- Twice-weekly laundry service
Prices start at $16,500/week. Weekly rentals are dependent on availability and pricing is based on season and demand.
Please call 207-879-8755 or email [email protected] for more information on whole-house rental.
NOTE: During the COVID-19 pandemic, guests must follow all state guidelines and any travel and quarantine restrictions. Details on Maine current travel restrictions can be found here.