Please note: We've adjusted our breakfast offerings for this season to provide single-use packaging and coordinate contactless pickup with a thoughtfully curated menu of breakfast items. Items are packed to-go so you can enjoy your breakfast wherever your adventure takes you. Each day is slightly different but guests can expect to enjoy items like overnight oats, egg dishes, baked goods, and fresh fruit.
Whether by mandate, or just good sense, we've adjusted some of our amenities this season to be available upon request only, or have created alternatives. Throughout this season, we may need to adjust the availability of some amenities due to changes from our local health department and/or any state or federal guidelines.
From plush beds and linens, modern amenities, and fully updated decor, furnishing, and bathrooms, our new Portland Maine hotel will leave you wanting for nothing during your stay at Blind Tiger Guest House:
- Limited off-street parking
- Complimentary light breakfast (homemade, freshly-baked pastries or breads, fresh fruit, yogurt, and other light offerings) will be set out each morning in our pantry for guests to help themselves
- All day treats (including french press and pour-over coffee, espresso, tea, and homemade snacks)
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Historic speakeasy turned billiard room in the lower level and access to the attic cupola overlooking the Portland Harbor
- Essential oil aromatherapy diffusers
- Picnic blanket and baskets to borrow for your own adventure
- Bath amenities from Lather
- Waffle kimono robes
- Hotel room essentials, such as wine glasses, cork screws, irons, hairdryers, and more
- Complimentary daily housekeeping services
- Personalized concierge services
View Rooms Book Now